Excel in math and science
Master concepts by solving fun, challenging problems.
It's hard to learn from lectures and videos
Learn more effectively through short, interactive explorations.
Used and loved by over 8 million people
Learn from a vibrant community of students and enthusiasts,
including olympiad champions, researchers, and professionals.
- The circumcircle of the quadrilateral has a radius 2. cut at such that . If . Find the area of quadrilateral .
- Triangle ABC is an isosceles triangle in which AB=A C. A circle is drawn passing through B and touching AC at its midpoint M. The circle cuts AB at P . Prove that BP=3AP.
- In an isosceles triangle the altitude drawn to the base is times the radius of the circumcircle . Prove the base angle of the triangle is .
- The sides of a right angled triangle are all integers . Two sides are prime that differ by 50.Find the smallest value of the third side.
- In triangle ABC , D is on BC such that BD=3DC. E is on AC such that 3AE=2EC. AD and BE cut F. Area of triangle AFE=4 and area of triangle BFD=30 . Find area of triangle ABC.
- In a circle AB is a diameter . AB is produced to P such that BP=Radius of the circle . PC is tangent to the circle . The tangent at B amd AC produced cut at E . Then describe triangle CDE.