There are five statements:
(1) the sum increases without limit
(2) the sum decreases without limit
(3) the difference between any term of the sequence and zero can be made less than any positive quantity no matter how small
(4) the difference between the sum and 4 can be made less than any positive quantity no matter how small
(5) the sum approaches a limit
NOW WHICH IS TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Please provide an easy solution)
Excel in math and science
Master concepts by solving fun, challenging problems.
It’s hard to learn from lectures and videos
Learn more effectively through short, conceptual quizzes.
Our wiki is made for math and science
Master advanced concepts through explanations,
examples, and problems from the community.
Used and loved by 4 million people
Learn from a vibrant community of students and enthusiasts,
including olympiad champions, researchers, and professionals.
Your answer seems reasonable.
Find out if you're right!