What is the maximum possible individual score of a batsman in a game of 50 overs?
Details and Assumptions
- The maximum possible score of a batsman in a ball is 6 and he can never score 5 in any ball.
- There are 6 balls in an over.
- The batsman can face a ball only if he is at the striker's end when the ball is being bowled.
- If the batsman scores 2,4 or 6 he still remains at the striker's end.If he scores 1 or 3 then he has to move to the non-striker's end.
- If the batsman is at the striker's end at the end of an over then he has to move to the non-striker's end and can come back to the striker's end only if his fellow batsman scores 1 or 3 in that ball or his fellow batsman plays the entire over and is at the striker's end when the over ends.