A phone call cofusion

Level pending
  • Ragana called Ragani and conversed about the tuition fee.(Consider Ra as Ragana and Ri as Ragani)
  • Ra- What is the tuition fee?
  • Ri- Rs 500/-
  • Ra- I have 10% concession as scholarship. In the remaining amount I have to pay only 90% and in that amount I have another concession of Rs 50/-. I have to an extra of 10% in this amount as tax and an extra Rs100/- for books and in the book fee I have a concession of 5%. So how much should I pay dear Ragani. -Ri-?
  • How much should Ragani pay?


Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...