A problem by Ahmed GamalLevel pending
After the lessons 5 groups of schoolchildren went outside and decided to visit Polycarpus to celebrate his birthday.
- First group consist of (1)student/s,
- Second group consist of (2)student/s,
- Third group consist of (4)student/s,
- Forth group consist of (3)student/s,
- Fifth group consist of (3)student/s,
And they want to go to Polycarpus together. They decided to get there by taxi. Each car can carry at most four passengers. What minimum number of cars will the children need if all members of each group should ride in the same taxi (but one taxi can take more than one group)?