Given that in the 8-digit number ,
(ii) The numbers and are both divisible by .
Let the sum of all possible values of be .
Find the digit sum of .
Details and assumptions:-
- means the number in decimal representation with digits i.e.
- The letters to do not necessarily stand for distinct digits.
- In the second number, the digit is added in the middle of the 8-digit number, which makes it a 9-digit number.
- Digit sum is sum of all digits in decimal representation, digit sum of is
- 00123 is not a 5-digit number.