Ah nuts!

Discrete Mathematics Level pending

A family of squirrels needs 20 nuts to survive the winter and they have 19.

There is a 20% chance that they will either lose nuts or not find any more nuts. And, there is a 80% chance they will find one more nut.

What is the probability that they won't survive?

×

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...