Given that with perimeter of 1 has side lengths which are in a nonzero arithmetic progression.
Which of the following statements is/are true?
- A. The length of the second side is .
- B. The common difference between consecutive sides is greater than the length of the smallest side.
- C. The common difference cannot be equal the length of the smallest side
- D. The length of the longest side takes at least half of the perimeter.
- E. The lengths of the sides and the common difference need not be rational.
- F. No triangle as described above can exist.