Batman vs Superman:GamesClassical Mechanics Level 4
1. Speed of anything leaving/in batman's hand: 300 km/s.
2. Speed of anything leaving/in superman's hand: 200 km/s
3. Length of rope of superman = 20 km.
4. Length of rope of batman = 500 km.
5. Mass of object=100 kg,mass of car=1000 kg.
6. They are on a planet where g = 100 km/s^2 and radius=500 km Games:
- They both are given an asteroid and a tight inelastic,weightless rope. The one with higher frequency of revolutions will win. The revolutions are under gravity i.e the two forces are mg and Tension.
- They have to throw an object on a car moving on a circular track of radius 1 km with angular speed 30 rad/s. Those who stop the car will win. Suppose object's velocity is just opposite to car at the time of hitting and object travels in straight line.
- They have to throw a ball out of planet's gravitational field.
No. of games won by batman=A,superman=B; find A*B.