In the country of Mathematica, there are two citizens: Calvin and Daniel. Consider the following actions:
- Calvin purchases a calculator made in Mathematica.
- Calvin purchases a calculator made in Algebria, a foreign country.
- Calvin purchases calculator parts made in Mathematica to build his own calculator
- Calvin builds his own calculator from spare parts.
- Daniel sells a used calculator to Calvin.
- Daniel breaks his calculator and pays a repairman to fix it.
- Daniel invests in the Mathematica stock market.
- Daniel pays income tax to the government of Mathematica.
Which of those actions will increase the GDP of Mathematica? If your answer is statements enter the value of