Chain Reaction - 1Logic Level 3
Chain Reaction. However, they had a lot of homework to do and had very little time, so they wanted the game to end very quickly.Alice and Bob wanted to play a game of
What is the minimum number of moves they could have made in a single game?
Also try Part 2
- A move is defined as placing an orb in the grid. As an explicit example, if Alice places an orb, and then Bob places an orb, then they have played two moves. The final orb which is placed, due to which one player wins is also to be counted.
- You may want to read the rules of Chain Reaction first. To understand the rules better, it is recommended that you try playing the game by downloading it from the Play Store.
- Alice and Bob were both playing with the objective to minimize the number of moves in the game.
- They were playing in a \(6 \times 8\) grid, similar to the one in the above image.
- Alice and Bob are very smart.