A thief entered a bank to rob it. Unfortunately, he forgot the actual code. However, he still remembers the following clues :-
- All the digits are from 0-9, and each digit is used exactly once.
- The sum of the 2nd, 5th, 6th and 8th digits is a single digit.
- The 4th digit is a perfect square.
- The 3rd digit is 1.
- The sum of the 4th and the 7th digits is a perfect square.
- The value of the 10th digit is twice that of the 2nd digit.
- The product of the 4th and 6th digits is equal to the product of the 10th and 2nd digits.
- The 5 is next to the 6, but not next to the 4.
What is the code?
Note: The 1st digit is the one on the extreme left. The 10th digit is the one on the extreme right.