At a horse derby, 10 fine horses completed the gruelling 3 mile course. Predictably, as per every year, the results mysteriously went missing. However, various marshals remembered the following snippets of information:
- Simple Simon lost to Zebra Wings.
- Zebra Wings beat Simple Simon, Frogman's Flippers and Apple Pie.
- Fizzy Pop lost to Minty Mouth, Simple Simon and CD Player.
- Frogman's Flippers beat Windy Hill, CD Player and Simple Simon.
- Top Hat lost to CD Player, Kippers and Apple Pie.
- CD Player beat Top Hat and Fizzy Pop.
- Apple Pie lost to Zebra Wings and Simple Simon.
- Kippers lost to Apple Pie and Frogman's Flippers.
- Frogman's Flippers beat Fizzy Pop, Minty Mouth and CD Player.
- CD Player lost to Frogman's Flippers, Kippers and Apple Pie.
- Top Hat beat Fizzy Pop and Windy Hill.
- Minty Mouth lost to Windy Hill and Simple Simon.
- Windy Hill lost to Apple Pie and CD Player.
So Which Horse came Fourth?