Double Quadruple RunnersLogic Level 2
At the finish line, their configuration is as follows:
- 1 runner between the red pairs,
- 2 runners between the blue pairs,
- 3 runners between the green pairs,
- 4 runners between the yellow pairs.
If we know that the last runner wore a yellow shirt, can you tell what colors all the runners are wearing (from fastest to slowest)?
Details and Assumptions:
- Denote \(1,2,3,4\) as the runners wearing red, blue, green, yellow shirt respectively.
- If you think the arrangement (from fastest to slowest) is: Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Red, Blue, Green, Green, Red, then submit your answer as 44212331.