Einstein's puzzleLogic Level 3
Mr and Mrs Tan have five children - four boys and one girl. Just as they each have a different favourite colour, they also each have a different type of phobia. In addition, they each wear a different type of bottom clothing and keep a different kind of pet.
The following 15 facts tell us more about the five children:
- Brenda's favourite colour is red.
- Eric owns a dog.
- Darius has a phobia of butterflies.
- The green lover has a phobia of junk food.
- The green lover is immediately older than the white lover.
- The one who wears hot pants rears birds.
- The yellow lover wears cargo shorts.
- The middle child has a phobia of loud motorbikes.
- Charles is the oldest.
- The one who wears cargo shorts is consecutive siblings with the one who owns a horse.
- The one who wears bermudas is consecutive siblings with the one who owns cats.
- The one who has a phobia of sharks is consecutive siblings with the one who wears bermudas.
- The one who wears blue jeans has a phobia of heights.
- Charles is consecutive siblings with the blue lover.
- Alfred wears slacks.
If one of the five also owns a fish, who is it?