Find the diectionComputer Science Level 2
Given the following statement: -
- A # B * means *B is 1 meter to the right of A.
- *A $ B means *B is at 1 meter north of A.
- A % B means B is at 1 meter left of A.
- A @ B means B is at 1 meter south of A.
Answer the following questions : -
-1) According to X @ B % P, P is in which direction with respect to X?
-2) According to M # N $ T, T is in which direction with respect to M?
-3) According to P # R $ A % U, in which direction is U with respect to P?
NOTE: - *
- In each question, first person from the left is facing North.
- Choose the correct option and the answer in each question is in sequential order with respect to question 1, 2 and 3.
Your answer for the 1 is North, 2 South and 3 North-West, then the correct choice will be *North, South, North-West.
- While solving the problem all the eight direction must be considered as North, South, East, West, North-East, North-West, South-East, South-West.