Find two numbers based on their sum/differenceComputer Science Level 4
Two logicians must find two distinct integers \(A\) and \(B\) such that they are both between 2 and 100 inclusive, and \(A\) divides \(B\). The first logician knows the sum \( A + B \) and the second logician knows the difference \(B-A\).
Then the following discussion takes place:
- Logician 1: I don't know them.
- Logician 2: I already knew that.
- Logician 1: I already know that you are supposed to know that.
- Logician 2: I still can't figure out what the two numbers are.
- Logician 1: Oops, I think I misestimated my last conclusion; I didn't know that yet!
Enter your answer as a decimal number \(A.B\). (For example, if \(A=23\) and \(B=92\), write \(23.92\).)