Aaron, Calvin, David, and Peter each live in one of 4 adjacent townhouses in a row, each of a single color.
Each owns one pet and imbibes one kind of drink.
- Aaron owns the dog.
- The bird lives in the red house.
- Calvin lives in the blue house.
- David does not live in the red house.
- The cat lives where the milk drinker lives.
- Either the fish lives next to the cat or the bird lives next to the coffee drinker.
- If the dog lives in the green house, then the cat lives next to the blue house.
- If Peter owns the fish, then either Calvin owns the bird or else David owns the cat.
- The tea drinker lives two houses away from the coffee drinker.
- The red house resident drinks water if and only if the yellow house resident drinks milk.
Who owns the fish?
Note: Color of residences as shown in photograph have nothing to do with this problem. Also, any pet "owned" is presumed to live in the same place as the owner lives.