A shopkeeper has an excellent recycling policy:
- He gives you 1 chocolate per every Dollar you give him.
- He gives you 1 chocolate per every 3 wrappers you give him.
You have $59049 with you. What is the maximum number of chocolates that you can buy?
Extra Credit: Try to derive a generalized expression for the number of chocolates you can buy with $n.
Details and Assumptions:
- You do not initially have any wrappers with you.
- All the chocolates you buy come wrapped in wrappers.
- There is no upper bound on the number of transactions you can do.
- The shopkeeper has infinite chocolates.
This problem is inspired by @Writo.