Germany v Argentina World Cup Final

Discrete Mathematics Level 4

The FIFA officials have decided that the World Cup this year will be played as a playoff series between Germany and Argentina.

The series will be played one game at a time until one team has won 4 games. (at which time the series is over.)

In each game, Germany has a 70 % chance of winning and Argentina a 30 % chance.

What is the probability that the World Cup series lasts for 7 games ?


Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...