If you solve this on your own you're smartLevel pending
There are 5 ships in a port:
- The Greek ship leaves at six and carries coffee.
- The Ship in the middle has a black chimney.
- The English ship leaves at nine.
- The French ship with blue chimney is to the left of a ship that carries coffee.
- To the right of the ship carrying cocoa is a ship going to Marseille.
- The Brazilian ship is heading for Manila.
- Next to the ship carrying rice is a ship with a green chimney.
- A ship going to Genoa leaves at five.
- The Spanish ship leaves at seven and is to the right of the ship going to Marseille.
- The ship with a red chimney goes to Hamburg.
- Next to the ship leaving at seven is a ship with a white chimney.
- The ship on the border carries corn.
- The ship with a black chimney leaves at eight.
- The ship carrying corn is anchored next to the ship carrying rice.
- The ship to Hamburg leaves at six.
Which ship goes to Port Said? Which ship carries tea?