Inconclusive Survey

Discrete Mathematics Level pending

In a survey of 2000 people, 68% of the respondents were male and the remaining 32% were female. If 65% of the respondents had maths degrees, what is the minimum number of males with maths degrees?

×

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...