Alex, Betty, Carol, Dan, Earl, Fay, George and Harry are eight employees of an organization
They work in three departments: Personnel, Administration and Marketing with not more than three of them in any department.
Each of them has a different choice of sports from Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Lawn Tennis, Basketball, Hockey and Table Tennis not necessarily in the same order.
- Dan works in Administration and does not like either Football or Cricket.
- Fay works in Personnel with only Alex who likes Table Tennis.
- Earl and Harry do not work in the same department as Dan.
- Carol likes Hockey and does not work in Marketing.
- George does not work in Administration and does not like either Cricket or Badminton.
- One of those who work in Administration likes Football.
- The one who likes Volleyball works in Personnel.
- None of those who work in Administration likes either Badminton or Lawn Tennis.
- Harry does not like Cricket.
In which department does Earl work?