Men, Children and professions, confusing?
Four men--A, B, C, and D--are a sales executive, an accountant, a lawyer, and a doctor, NOT in the same order. They are accompanied by their children--P, Q, R, and S (also not in same order)--of which two are boys and two are girls, to a magic show. Each person is with one child.
- D and B came with their sons and none of them is a sales executive or a doctor.
- P is not the doctor's daughter.
- Q is not B's son.
- R's father is not an accountant.
- S is not C's daughter.
Based on this data, answer the questions below:
(1) Who is Q's father and what is he?
(2) If R and P are cousins, which two men are brothers?