One weekend, a couple was away from home for a business venture. They left their house in the hands of their seven children. All of them were meaningfully occupied in a different activity.
- The oldest child, Gareth, was surfing the Internet.
- The second child, Felicia, was studying for her university finals.
- The third child, Eve, was vacuuming the house.
- The fourth child, Aloysius, was playing traditional chess.
- The fifth child, Brenda, was cooking dinner for herself and all her siblings.
- The sixth child, Craig, was doing physics problems.
- The youngest child, David, was....??
What do you think he was doing?