Let , and be three distinct subsets of the universal set , no two of which are disjoint.
WITHOUT USING VENN DIAGRAMS, find , given: , , , and .
DETAILS AND ASSUMPTIONS
- (set cardinality) is the number of elements of set .
- (set complement) is the set of all elements in that are not in .
- (set difference) is the set of elements in which all elements of that are also in are removed.
- (set intersection) is the set of common elements of and .
- NO VENN DIAGRAMS!
- If your get the answer right, you can comment your solution here.