Not Your Usual Cylinder - VolumeGeometry Level 3
Given the following information, find the volume of the oblique cylinder shown above:
- The flat sides of the cylinder are circular, congruent and parallel to each other.
- The slant height of the cylinder is \( l = 5.\)
- The radius of the circular base is \( r = 2 . \)
- The perpendicular height of the cylinder is \( h = 4. \)
- The image is not drawn to scale.
State your answer to five significant figures.
Also try: Not Your Usual Cylinder - Surface Area