Objects 101Computer Science Level 1
A developer is writing an HR system using Object Oriented Programming (OOP). The HR system will hold details of all employees, their pay, schedules, and other data. During the design, she decides that she needs an "Employee" Class. Which of these options would best describe the "Employee" Class?
- A template which describes the types of data which will be stored/processed for every employee.
- The data relating to a single employee.
- A template which describes the processing rules for the employee data.
- A template which describes the data fields, the processing behavior and the default data for an employee on the system.
- A template which describes the default data to be used when an employee is initialized in the system.