P(A U B) = P(A)+P(B), right?

A 3x3 square grid is colored such that each cell has a 75% chance of being blue and a 25% chance of being white. What is the probability (as a percentage) that there exists a 2x2 blue square within that grid?

×

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...