People in a room being affected by a conversation!
Two sisters are having a conversation in a room.
- They are first interrupted by their parents.
- Two of their friends join the conversation.
- Four strangers in the room make fun of them after listening to their conversation.
- Two of the strangers get irritated because of their conversation and leave the room.
- Finally, their conversation is over.
Everyone who was in the room have been mentioned in the above statements. At the end of the sisters' conversation, how many people were there in the room?