puzzle testComputer Science Level 3
- They grow 12 different varieties.
- Everybody grows exactly 4 different varieties
- Each variety is at least in one garden.
- Only one variety is in 4 gardens.
- Only in one garden are all 3 kinds of crops.
- Only in one garden are all 4 varieties of one kind of crops.
- Pear is only in the two border gardens.
- Paul's garden is in the middle with no lily.
- Aster grower doesn't grow vegetables.
- Rose growers don't grow parsley.
- Nuts grower has also gourd and parsley.
- In the first garden are apples and cherries.
- Only in two gardens are cherries.
- Sam has onions and cherries.
- Luke grows exactly two kinds of fruit.
- Tulip is only in two gardens.
- Apple is in a single garden.
- Only in one garden next to Zick's is parsley.
- Sam's garden is not on the border.
- Hank grows neither vegetables nor asters.
Paul has exactly three kinds of vegetable.
then who has these four : cherry,onion,rose,tulip