Rolling On A Movable Wedge!
A uniform solid spherical ball of mass \(m\) and radius \(r\) is rolling without slipping down on an inclined wedge of same mass. Find The velocity of wedge when the ball reaches the bottom of the wedge .
Details And Assumptions
- Angle Of Inclination Of Wedge With The Horizontal = 45 Degrees
- Height Of The Point From horizontal ground on the wedge from which the ball is released = 46 metre
- Take Acceleration due to gravity = 10 SI Units
- Neglect Air Resistance.
- Neglect Any Toppling Effect Of The Wedge
- The Wedge Is Free To Move Along The Horizontal Surface
- friction is sufficient so that the ball can roll purely with respect to the wedge