Running out of lock.Number Theory Level 1
It was the last day of the school year, and every student was requested to clear their lockers. Unfortunately, Jim forgot the code for the lock, and can not find a way to open it. However, a rude but smart guy named Jay know the code. Jay felt pitiful and decided to give Jim some clues to open it.
The clues are:
1. It is a 4-digit code.
2. The code consists of only 1-digit numbers.
2. The numbers are less than a 2-digit number.
3. The third number is half the 2-digit number.
4. The second number is 3
5. The sum of the second and the third number is the fourth number.
6. The half of the fourth number is equal to the first number.
7. The 2-digit number is the sum of the second and the fourth number minus one.
What is the code? What is the 2-digit number?
Write your answers in a form like this: abcd.ee
abcd is equal to the code, A being the first number and D being the last number
ee is equal to the 2 digit number.