Mr. Sokoban pushes boxes to get them to storage locations. Here is how he solves a certain level:
He is stuck on the following puzzle:
Is this puzzle solvable?
Details and Assumptions:
- The player may only move horizontally or vertically onto empty squares (never through walls or boxes).
- The player can never stand on a box. However, he can stand on a storage location.
- The player can also move into a box, which pushes it into the square beyond.
- Boxes may not be pushed into other boxes or walls, and they cannot be pulled either.
- The puzzle is solved when all boxes are at storage locations.