A married couple have six children--two girls (Ann and Brenda) and four boys (Craig, Dean, Eulius, and Frederick). A description of them is given below:
- Ann is among the three oldest children.
- Brenda has at least one younger brother.
- Craig isn't the youngest.
- Dean is older than one of the girls but younger than the other.
- Eulius is older than Ann.
- Frederick and Craig are consecutive siblings.
Based on the above information, assign a number to each of the six children according to their order of birth (i.e. 1:oldest, 2:second oldest, ..., 6:youngest). Then concatenate the six numbers in this order: number for Ann, number for Brenda, number for Craig, etc.