Excitement grew as the crowd waited for the boxing match to begin. Fred (the needle)-so called because of his ferocious jab-glared across the ring at his opponent Brutal Ben. Everyone thought it was an even match; however, the contest lasted only eight consecutive punches, four from each man, the last punch knocking the other man out cold.
1) Fred's left jab was three punches after Ben's left uppercut.
2) Ben threw his right jab two punches before Fred delivered a right hook.
3) At one point during the exchange it was Fred, Fred again, then Ben, then Fred.
4) Fred's right uppercut was three punches before Ben's left hook.
5) Ben's right to the body was sometime after Fred's left to the body.
Who won the boxing match?