Wham! Bam! Anagrams!
With a Unix dictionary.
Seekers solve his riddles nary.
"If you surpass my mental trap, I will grant you power to rap. Words are the weapon that I wield, how many anagrams does one sword yield?
As for the length of your sword, do not use 6 letters or more.
There's one more part, and just one more: What's ten times this number, then its floor?"
Details and assumptions:
- An anagram is the result of rearranging the letters of a word to produce a new word.
- Do not count words with apostrophes ( ' ).
- Make sure to make the words lowercase.
- A word cannot be an anagram of itself; i.e. - "god" is an anagram of "dog", but "dog" is not an anagram of "dog".
- Only count words with 5 letters or less.
- Take the mean, not the mode.
- Use the Unix dictionary. (Brilliant hosted)