Mary, Sara, Ann, Jenifer, and Kathy are sitting on a bench in the park.
• Mary is not sitting on the farthest right side;
• Sara is not sitting the farthest to the left.
• Ann is not sitting the farthest to the left nor the farthest to the right.
• Kathy is not sitting next to Ann, and Ann is not sitting next to Sara.
• Jenifer is sitting to the right of Sara (but may or may not be next to her).
Which girl is sitting the farthest to the right?
This is a part of the set: Logic
Try this: All of my problems