Consider a game where you have to choose between 1 of 2 payoffs:
Payoff 1: Toss 5 coins. You get $1 for each consecutive HT that you get.
Payoff 2: Toss 5 coins. You get $1 for each consecutive HH that you get.
Which would you choose and why?
Brilliant helps people around the world with exceptional problem solving skills get exposure to the best career opportunities in finance. Brilliant recruits for top firms in the industry, and help our members build their careers.
Those who innately understand the applications of theory would substantially improve their ability to take control of arbitrage opportunities in the marketplace. The ability to break down a problem, study its individual components and then fit them back together makes you well-positioned for a career in finance. The same things that make you a respected problem solver on Brilliant will help you succeed in the finance world.
Benefits of Applying through Brilliant
- Be guided through the interview process with constant feedback
- Be endorsed with our recruiting partners
- Have the opportunity to speak with veterans from the industry
- Get tips on becoming a more attractive candidate to companies
- Have your credentials certified
Requirements for the Program
An ideal applicant would be:
- Able to demonstrate exceptional mathematical or programming ability
- Able to express ideas clearly and concisely when communicating with others
- Interested in quantitative finance
- Looking for job opportunities in 2018
- Willing to work in the US
- Attending / Attended university
Your activity on Brilliant will be taken into consideration.
List of Companies
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com, and let us know which companies you would like to work for.