Geneva is a global Principal Trading Firm with headquarters in Chicago. We trade our own capital and have no outside investors. Geneva was designed to be a nimble organization with a rigid focus on its core strengths: risk management, market development, and alpha generation.
\[ \] We are guided by a management team with deep knowledge and experience in the derivatives industry. Our principals began trading in the late 1970s and have successfully navigated through many different economic environments and market cycles. Now recognized as one of the most active and largest volume participants in the industry, Geneva is building a flexible, global, multi-asset class firm.
At Geneva, we are committed to the ongoing development of our traders and employees. Our flat organizational structure and casual environment encourage the exchange of new ideas. Finding bright individuals with the drive to innovate and grow has ultimately led to our continued success within the trading industry.
- Trading position best suited to individual style and talents
- 2-3 month training program
- Competitive starting salary
You are a strong candidate to join our team at Geneva if you possess:
- Ability to code in C++, C#, Java
- Strong quantitative skills, thorough and detail-oriented
- Creative with strong problem solving abilities
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Interest in trading
- Experience with statistics - Ability to code in R or Matlab
- Junior Trading Analyst
- Software Developer Algo Team
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you want to work at Geneva Trading. Brilliant will introduce the best applicants to the Geneva team. Learn more.