The SAT section on Brilliant will help you prepare for the SAT. It covers all material seen on the actual test.
SAT-like examples are presented and include multiple solution methods. Read these to learn different ways of solving a problem, to confirm that your approach is correct, or to find a mistake in your solution.
Incorrect choices have detailed commentary on the most common mistakes made when solving a particular problem. Reading them can help you get on the right track more quickly if you're not getting the problems right. Also, analyzing them can be of great value when studying for the SAT since the incorrect choices on the actual test are often derived from these frequently made errors.
SAT prep on Brilliant is divided into sections based on broad subject area, and each section consists of a number of wiki articles covering specific skills within that area.
Each wiki has 6 sections:
- What you need to know: the most important prerequisites for this topic
- The table of contents
- Examples: includes explained examples and Try-It-Yourself problems
- Review: provides links that will help you comprehensively review the material from the examples
- Tips: lists the relevant tips or this skill
- Take a quiz: consists of 5 SAT-like questions: the solutions will be revealed after you have submitted an answer.