Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

1000 followers!

Thanks for helping me get this far! I really appreciate those who have followed me as well as those who have been resharing my problems. Without you, I would not have reached this milestone. Sorry for being inactive lately, I've been caught up with school stuff. I promise I'll be posting more interesting problems soon :)

There's too many people I have to thank, but I would specially like to thank the staff for their unwavering support as well as helping to make Brilliant an ever-changing community for math lovers like us!

Note by Victor Loh
3 years ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

... Having been your friend and (possibly) your best buddy for almost 4 years, it's only right that I offer you my heartiest congratulations too. :D

Still remember the time we were both noobs, and then you posted some random problem and got that awesome surge in popularity? Congrats for that. Remind me to get you a choccie for this. I'll pass it over next Saturday. :D

(YEAHHHH I FINALLY GOT \( \frac{1}{10} \) THE NUMBER OF YOUR FOLLOWERS) Yuxuan Seah · 3 years ago

@Yuxuan Seah Haha thanks @Yuxuan Seah , really appreciate it :) Victor Loh · 3 years ago

Congrats @Victor Loh you really deserve it, keep making great problems Mardokay Mosazghi · 3 years ago

Congratulations..I guess it was a superfast reach from 500 (when you'd just become a mod) to here :D Krishna Ar · 3 years ago

@Krishna Ar Totally :D You got there first anyway, and now you have \(1128\) :O Victor Loh · 3 years ago

@Victor Loh I think, eventually you're going to beat me in the race because of the momentum you're gaining! ;) Krishna Ar · 3 years ago

Congrats, dude. Welcome to the club. Keep it up. :D @Victor Loh Sharky Kesa · 3 years ago

@Sharky Kesa Thanks :D Victor Loh · 3 years ago

Congratulations, @Victor Loh . Proud to follow you!! Anuj Shikarkhane · 3 years ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...