Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

5000 Follower Milestone

Looks like I've finally reached the 5000 follower milestone today at 9:03 PM PST 2/28/2015. \(\stackrel{\wedge\, \wedge}{\smile}\)

I didn't make one of these posts at 1000 but I guess 5000 is a pretty important milestone (I don't think I'll be reaching any significant milestone any time soon now :P)

Thanks everyone for all your love and support. Sorry I am not as active as I used to be, I'll try to fix that.

Fun fact: Gustavo Calderon is my 5000th follower.

\(^*\text{blows party horn}^*\)

Note by Daniel Liu
1 year, 10 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Congratulations, Daniel! With in excess of 5000 followers, 150 problems posted and 300 solutions written you are the LeBron James of Brilliant. :) I assume that you have the most followers of any non-staff member on this site. Brian Charlesworth · 1 year, 10 months ago

@Brian Charlesworth YEs David Lee · 1 year, 10 months ago

Woah!!! Congrats \(\ddot \smile\) Kishlaya Jaiswal · 1 year, 10 months ago

Congratulations Daniel!! Just hope that you get to write such a note again very soon. Sudeep Salgia · 1 year, 10 months ago

Congratulations! \( \ddot\smile \) Kunal Joshi · 1 year, 10 months ago

Congrats dude !!!! I was waiting to be the first one to congratulate you following your feat in your message board , but I got sick and had to go see a Doc, hence got delayed .

I am now waiting for your 5000 follower question !!!!!

Congrats again !!! Azhaghu Roopesh M · 1 year, 10 months ago

@Azhaghu Roopesh M Oh yes, looks like I need to create a 5000 follower question. Of course! how did I forget about that :P Daniel Liu · 1 year, 10 months ago

Congratulations @Daniel Liu We all ope that you will get as many followers as @Calvin Lin Sircoz You are no less... At the age of 15 the kind of problems you solve... Woah! Well, Congrats Again. Mehul Arora · 1 year, 10 months ago

Congratulations @Daniel Liu Harsh Shrivastava · 1 year, 10 months ago

CONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!! @Daniel Liu \(\ddot\smile\) Parth Lohomi · 1 year, 10 months ago

i just reached 220 15 hours ago :D David Lee · 1 year, 10 months ago

@David Lee Congrats to you too !!! Azhaghu Roopesh M · 1 year, 10 months ago

i am your 5001 st follower......congratulations... :) Rohit Ner · 1 year, 10 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...