After the senior prom, six friends went to their favorite restaurant, where they shared a booth.
The group consisted of the senior class president, the valedictorian, the head cheerleader, a player on the school volleyball team, a player on the school basketball team, and the school principal’s only child.
Their names were Betty, Frank, Gina, Joe, Ron, and Sally, not necessarily in that order.
Each of the six was in love with one of the others of the opposite sex, but no two had crushes on the same person.
• Frank liked the cheerleader but was sitting opposite the valedictorian.
• Gina was sitting next to the cheerleader and was crazy about the class president.
• Betty was in love with the person sitting opposite her.
• Joe, who was not the valedictorian, was sitting between the volleyball player and the class president.
• Ron disliked the basketball player.
• Sally, an orphan, was sitting against the wall and had a crush on the volleyball player.
• The volleyball player sat opposite the principal’s child.
Identify each person’s claim to fame.