Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Can anyone help me

\(P,Q,R,S\) are the centres of the four circles each of which is cut by a fixed circle orthogonally. If \(I^{2}_1,I^{2}_2,I^{2}_3,I^{2}_4\) are the squares of length of tangents to the four circles from a point in their plane then

\(a.\) \(I^{2}_1\Delta QRS-I^{2}_2\Delta RSP+I^{2}_3\Delta SPQ-I^{2}_4\Delta PQR=0\)

\(b.\) \(I^{2}_1\Delta QRS+I^{2}_2\Delta RSP-I^{2}_3\Delta SPQ+I^{2}_4\Delta PQR=0\)

\(c.\) \(I^{2}_1\Delta QRS-I^{2}_2\Delta RSP+I^{2}_3\Delta SPQ-I^{2}_4\Delta PQR=-1\)

\(d.\) none of these

Note by Anish Raj
8 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Could you explain the notation that you have used in the first three options? Indraneel Mukhopadhyaya · 8 months ago

@Indraneel Mukhopadhyaya Those are notation of “triange”. Anish Raj · 8 months ago

@Anish Raj Even I know that.What I want to ask is what do we mean by \(I1^2\)triangle QRS.Does it mean square of tangent length from a fixed point to circumcircle of triangle QRS. Indraneel Mukhopadhyaya · 8 months ago

Comment deleted 8 months ago

@Anish Raj How can anyone draw a tangent to area of triangle?What do you mean by this absurd statement? Indraneel Mukhopadhyaya · 8 months ago

@Indraneel Mukhopadhyaya Hey I am not very good in geometry that's why I am asking for help Anish Raj · 8 months ago

@Nihar mahajan , @cheo-sheong cheong help Anish Raj · 8 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...