HCR Rank or Series Formula

Application of HCR's Formula on color property of articles.

Note by Harish Chandra Rajpoot
4 years, 7 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Easy Math Editor

MarkdownAppears as
*italics* or _italics_ italics
**bold** or __bold__ bold

- bulleted
- list

• bulleted
  • list

1. numbered
2. list

1. numbered
  2. list
Note: you must add a full line of space before and after lists for them to show up correctly
paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 1

paragraph 2

[example link](https://brilliant.org)example link
> This is a quote
This is a quote
    # I indented these lines
    # 4 spaces, and now they show
    # up as a code block.

print "hello world"
# I indented these lines
# 4 spaces, and now they show
# up as a code block.

print "hello world"
MathAppears as
Remember to wrap math in \( ... \) or \[ ... \] to ensure proper formatting.
2 \times 3 \( 2 \times 3 \)
2^{34} \( 2^{34} \)
a_{i-1} \( a_{i-1} \)
\frac{2}{3} \( \frac{2}{3} \)
\sqrt{2} \( \sqrt{2} \)
\sum_{i=1}^3 \( \sum_{i=1}^3 \)
\sin \theta \( \sin \theta \)
\boxed{123} \( \boxed{123} \)

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

HCR's Rank Formula-2 (Rank of Selective Linear Permutations)/ proposed by H. C. Rajpoot /20/11/2014

Find out the total 8-digit numbers lying between 20227702 & 75007007 randomly selected from the set of all the 8-digit numbers, arranged in increasing order, obtained by the digits 0, 2, 5 & 7. Repetition of the digits is allowed in the permutations.

HCR's Rank Formula-2 (Rank of Selective Linear Permutations)/ proposed by H. C. Rajpoot /20/11/2014 Find out the rank in the increasing order of a randomly selected number 58014408 from the set of all the 8-digit numbers, arranged in increasing order, obtained by the digits 0, 1, 4, 5, 8, 9. Repetition of the digits is allowed in the permutations.

Nice bro. :D

Finn Hulse - 4 years, 7 months ago

Find out the rank in the increasing order of a randomly selected number 58014408 from the set of all the 8-digit numbers, arranged in increasing order, obtained by the digits 0, 1, 4, 5, 8, 9. Repetition of the digits is allowed in the permutations.

Have you ever heard of lexicographic order?

Finn Hulse - 4 years ago

@Finn Hulse Yes, I know but my concept is quite different from this one. According to HCR's Rank Hypothesis of Linear Permutations ( like alphabetic words, numbers or all other linear permutations of different articles in the World/Universe) we can change the order of arrangements of linear permutations mathematically as we desire simply by pre-defining a linear sequence (i.e. a prior linear sequence) of given articles (either homogeneous or non-homogeneous) because after pre-defining a linear sequence mathematics itself decides the rank of any linear permutation selected from a set & where to place it in the correct order. You may go though details by following the link below http://www.academia.edu/9454711/HCRsRankFormula-2Rankofanylinearpermutationforrepetitionreplacementofarticles_

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...