- will turn into faster than .
- The has no eyebrows.
- The sentence,The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog uses every letter in the English language.
- The strongest muscle in the body is the
- Ants never sleep!
- I Am is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
7. was originally .
- The most common name in the world is
- When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.
- have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert .
- There are only two words in the English
language that have all five vowels in order:
- The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
- There are two credit cards for every person in the United States
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- is exactly the same as
- can kill dogs, as it contains
theobromine, which affects their heart and
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
- You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
- It is impossible to your elbow.
- The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
How many facts you already know ? You can also share facts you know..!!
Please like and share .