Math lets you do a lot of things. But here are 5 things that Math does not allow you to do:
1) Math does not allow you to divide by zero.
Because the universe will implode.
2) Math does not allow you to prove every statement.
English: This statement cannot be proved.
3) Math does not allow you to create infinite chocolate
Because only oranges can be Banach-Tarski duplicated.
4) Math does not allow you to comb a hairy ball.
This rabbit is doomed to looking unkempt forever. It cannot be combed.
5) Math does not allow you to define a dull number.
Suppose not. Find the smallest. Then that number is interesting ...
Know of any good paradoxes? Add them to the Paradox page!