Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

NSE - JS,P,C 2015 Discussion

This examination was held 22 November,2015 conducted by IAPT (Indian Association of Physics Teachers).

Please leave your queries in the comments section below.

Note by Raven Herd
10 months, 1 week ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

NSEP- 90-95

NSEC- 120

NSEA- 185

Region- Uttar Pradesh (Class 11) Prakhar Bindal · 10 months ago

@Prakhar Bindal where did you get nsea solutions from? Abu Zubair · 10 months ago

@Abu Zubair resonance.ac.in Prakhar Bindal · 10 months ago

@Prakhar Bindal you got high chances of clearing

congrats Abu Zubair · 10 months ago

@Abu Zubair you also in fiitjee? Prakhar Bindal · 10 months ago

@Prakhar Bindal yes fiitjee mumbai(andheri) Abu Zubair · 10 months ago

@Abu Zubair well the official answer key has been delcared by IAPT Prakhar Bindal · 10 months ago

Can anything be done as what they did is unfair. Our center gave chem paper half an hour late and phys paper also ,time was not maintained properly and i couldnt clear. Ignatius Peris · 8 months, 2 weeks ago

mah name is there in mas list....what next? Lokananda Hari · 8 months, 2 weeks ago

@Lokananda Hari Check your name in the INO selected students, if yes then congratulations Abu Zubair · 8 months, 2 weeks ago

i am getting less than i counted Ignatius Peris · 8 months, 4 weeks ago

@Ignatius Peris even me Lokananda Hari · 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Comment deleted 8 months ago

@Abu Zubair Congratulations on the nice score ! Raven Herd · 10 months ago

@Raven Herd the cutoffs are high....

i have an idea about nsep's cutoff but no idea about the nsea cutoff

if you are aware of previous years nsea cutoffs please inform me

thank you Abu Zubair · 10 months ago

I am getting 124 in JS - jharkhand Rayyan Shahid · 10 months ago

Everyone just tell your expected score(JS,P,C or A) along with your region. It will be helpful for everyone to estimate this years cutoff Rayyan Shahid · 10 months ago

Comment deleted 6 months ago

@Abhijeet Verma Well ,I changed the name of the post. Raven Herd · 10 months ago

What was the difficulty level of this years paper.Was it easier than the previous year? Rayyan Shahid · 10 months, 1 week ago

@Rayyan Shahid I appeared for the first time but that of 2013 was fairly easy and that of 2014 and 2015 was easy but lengthy .How was yours? Which part did you find most difficult and how many questions did you attempt out of 80. Raven Herd · 10 months, 1 week ago

@Raven Herd Which class are you in and what score are you expecting ? Rayyan Shahid · 10 months ago

@Rayyan Shahid I am in grade 10 and am barely getting 85 (did a lot of silly mistakes plus there was a lot of biology -my Achilles' heel anyways gearing up for RMO - After all you cannot let one defeat defeat you ). Congratulations ! on your awesome score. Raven Herd · 10 months ago

@Raven Herd According to answer keys by allen and fiitjee I am getting around 124. What about you? Rayyan Shahid · 10 months ago

@Rayyan Shahid I am getting around 135.....what do you expect MAS(CUT OFF) to be....only one day left in declaring mas selected candidates....how much are your friends getting,??? Mohit Gupta · 9 months, 1 week ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...