Waste less time on Facebook — follow Brilliant.

Please help me

Can anyone tell me how to insert a picture into a question? How to create my own tag?

Please reply as soon as possible

Thank you very much

Note by Daniel Lim
3 years, 4 months ago

No vote yet
1 vote

Comments

Sort by:

Top Newest

Hi Daniel, the link from Gabriel explains how to add an image. You'll be able to add tags when previewing your problem. When you hit the "Post" button, you'll get a prompt to add tags. Suyeon Khim Staff · 3 years, 4 months ago

@Suyeon Khim i mean my own tag like #Daniel or something Daniel Lim · 3 years, 4 months ago

@Daniel Lim Hey Daniel, you can create your own tag by just entering #Daniel when you're prompted to enter tags on your post.

I'm curious – why do you want your own tag? If people are able to search for your name and see your feed of all of the things you've posted, would that serve the same purpose? Suyeon Khim Staff · 3 years, 4 months ago

@Suyeon Khim Because I would like to create a group to share problems with my friends Daniel Lim · 3 years, 4 months ago

@Daniel Lim Do you mean you want a way to publicly share a feed of problems to friends who don't have Brilliant accounts? Suyeon Khim Staff · 3 years, 4 months ago

See This Gabriel Merces · 3 years, 4 months ago

Problem Loading...

Note Loading...

Set Loading...